State of Affairs update

Gosh, guys....I just wanted to
let you know what's going on with new books this year. Between kids and the chaos of the veterinary world, I managed to write a few more books. *whew* 

There's a new paranormal romance coming out July 3: The Way You Bite. It's not in either of my previous series. So excited for you to meet Lexan and Vee and enter the world of vampires and werewolves. 

The next in the Keepers of the Veil series is scheduled to release in September, Hooked on a Witch. I know there are those of you waiting to read this one. Shannon gets her story...finally. And we get to meet a new guy who's a demigod. My my do these two have some wild chemistry.
Interested in other books in the Keepers of the Veil Series? CLICK HERE








In the meantime, I'll continue to keep you posted on friends with new books and great giveaways on the blog. I might post a few reviews from time to time as I get ARCs.


Can't thank you guys enough for all your support, the emails and the FB and twitter notes...you're the best. You keep me writing. 





~Zoe

Comments

Popular Posts