Sneak Peek: Hooked on a Witch



So excited to have you read Shannon and Merck's story...coming this fall. Hoping for September.
There's a lot of magic in this book: warlocks, voodoo, Greek gods and goddesses, and druids.

Here's a sneak peek at the next installment in the Keepers of the Veil Series:


“You can’t help me. So I need to talk to people who might know something,” Shannon said.
“You have no idea what you’d be up against.”
“I’m fully capable of dealing with whatever comes my way. I’ll do whatever I need to in order to get this situation resolved. Sounds like Owen or his undead fiancée may be my only leads.” She pushed to get past Merck.
He caught her arm, spun her, and caged her against the refrigerator. His palm supported her chin and fingers wrapped her jaw. “Anaïs is as strategic as she is cunning. She targeted you. It’s not over with her. The stupidest thing you can do is waltz onto her turf, whether you go alone or with your druids.”
She struggled against his hand until he released her face. She bucked, getting herself locked tighter between him and the refrigerator. “Get off me.”
“Not until you promise you won’t do something reckless like fly out to California.”
“Since I’m on my own, I’ll decide my next step. I’m not even sure if you and I are on the same team or if you want to be enemies. We could be on the same team...” She stared at the temptation of his lips. Was she above a little seduction? Naughty witch time. With a smile she leaned in and kissed him hard.
Her body trembled with the force of emotions swirling in her brain. Control slipped away as she fell victim to the mad addiction to succumb and let him take over. For days she’d been wound up, frightened and tangled, needing an outlet. Now it presented itself. Those emotions eagerly funneled themselves into her kiss.
He pulled back. “You’re not seducing your way out of this.” He leaned forward, his lips inching close to hers, but then he ducked away. The tip of his nose brushed her jawline.


MORE COMING SOON!

Comments

Popular Posts